Purchase Ledger Assistant (VN1003)
Business Area: Finance
Vacancy Base: Quedegley
Contract Type: Permanent
Eurovia’s core expertise is transport infrastructure and urban development, producing specialist, market leading materials and construction services to the UK highways industry. Our knowledge and technical expertise has enabled investment in growth to develop innovative and sustainable construction techniques and solutions that benefit road users, airports, stadiums, playgrounds and pedestrian footways across the UK.
As the Purchase Ledger Assistant you will be a vital part of the team, providing accounts and general administrative support to a busy office.
As the Purchase Ledger Assistant you will be required to:
- Match purchase invoices/credits to order in the Demat system, liaise with ordering department, check GRN costs and process for payment
- Ensure that suppliers are paid in a timely manner, dealing with purchase ledger queries
- Reconciliation of supplier statements monthly
- Sort daily post
- Answer telephones/daily whereabouts/stationery ordering
- General Administration
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
The successful Purchase Ledger Assistant will be:
- Experienced in processing invoices, accurately and in a timely manner
- A good communicator with an excellent telephone manner, able to liaise with people at all levels
- Able to work to deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- A team player
- Able to demonstrate the discretion required when handling people’s personal data
We will consider applicants looking for a part time or a full time role and can be flexible with the working hours
We are Investors in People accredited We work hard to create an environment for job satisfaction, where our workforce feel that they are instrumental in contributing to the overall success of the business and on a personal level, can access development towards their professional goals and aspirations.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.