Business Area: Administration
Vacancy Base: Cheshunt
Contract Type: 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Eurovia’s core expertise is transport infrastructure and urban development, producing specialist, market leading materials and construction services to the UK highways industry. Our knowledge and technical expertise has enabled investment in growth to develop innovative and sustainable construction techniques and solutions that benefit road users, airports, stadiums, playgrounds and pedestrian footways across the UK.
The admin department is the go-to department in the office for all queries and assistance. The admin personnel deal with wages, insurance, training and any other adhoc duties required.
As a Administrator you will be required to:
- Offer telephone answering support throughout the day
- Greet visitors in a smart and professional manner
- Administer the ordering of new fuel cards for the site operatives and deal with any queries
- Provide mobile phone support to the office due to any queries or outages
- Be able to create/input/update spreadsheets for weekly wage input
- Process any fixed penalty notices for query and/or payment
- Update/maintain staff training matrices
- Collate expense claim forms for authorisation
- Update all office notice boards with new communications
- Provide admin support to the IMS team when required
- Provide support to the Office Manager
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent IT skills including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Be a friendly approachable person who is willing to support others
- Have great time management skills, effective communication and be able to work to deadlines
- Knowledge of working within an Admin team would be an advantage
- Experience in a similar / Administrative role would be an advantage
This is a full time role on a 12 months Fixed Term Contract to join an existing and welcoming team - full training will also be provided.
We are Investors in People accredited We work hard to create an environment for job satisfaction, where our workforce feel that they are instrumental in contributing to the overall success of the business and on a personal level, can access development towards their professional goals and aspirations.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.