Business Area: Production Plant
Vacancy Base: Ipswich Laboratory
Contract Type: Permanent
Eurovia’s core expertise is transport infrastructure and urban development, producing specialist, market leading materials and construction services to the UK highways industry. Our knowledge and technical expertise has enabled investment in growth to develop innovative and sustainable construction techniques and solutions that benefit road users, airports, stadiums, playgrounds and pedestrian footways across the UK.
We are looking to appoint a Laboratory Technician to carry out testing and sampling of raw materials and finished products.
As a Laboratory Technician you will be required to:
- Collect, inspect, sample and test materials
- Monitor results and trends to ensure appropriate action has been taken to ensure quality is maintained
- This role is roughly 50% out on site collecting samples and 50% lab based testing samples
The successful candidate will have:
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Good awareness of health, safety and environmental responsibilities
- IT Literate - Excel
- A flexible approach to the working environment and being a team player is imperative.
No particular experience is required as full training will be provided.
This is a full time permanent position working 47.5 hours per week and a fantastic opportunity for a new/entry level career move into the industry.
We are Investors in People accredited We work hard to create an environment for job satisfaction, where our workforce feel that they are instrumental in contributing to the overall success of the business and on a personal level, can access development towards their professional goals and aspirations.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.