Quality Manager (VN1045)
Business Area: Commercial, Quantity Surveying & Project Management
Vacancy Base: Cheshunt, EN8 9AW
Contract Type: Permanent
Eurovia’s core expertise is transport infrastructure and urban development, producing specialist, market leading materials and construction services to the UK highways industry. Our knowledge and technical expertise has enabled investment in growth to develop innovative and sustainable construction techniques and solutions that benefit road users, airports, stadiums, playgrounds and pedestrian footways across the UK.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Manager to join our Surfacing division, reporting directly to the Surfacing Divisional Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the IMS processes, procedures and other documentation is up to date and available for the EIL Surfacing & Contracting South Businesses.
As a Quality Manager you will be required to:
• Maintain and communicate a programme of Divisional internal and external audits of the IMS System
• Lead full IMS audits on sites and within each Depot/ Office
• Create reports following audits, indicating positive observations, improvement opportunities and non-conformities
• Assist with and be integral part of all external audits BSI, Achilles, FORS & Considerate Constructors.
• Develop and manage register of identified actions on Report IT in relation to IMS
• Maintain and update the IMS sections within the Division on TWWW and P Drives
• Where advised, construct and write processes, procedures and forms
• Assist and be an integral part of Internal EFQM Assessments within the Businesses
• Assist in the production and maintenance of NHSS 7, 8 14 16 and quality plans for Construction Projects
• Assist managers with the IMS processes, procedures, risk assessments and SSoW
• Possess good IT skills with experience in using computerised systems and specifically a working knowledge of MS Office
• Be flexible & adaptable to travelling & working in different places as our business requires
• To actively foster a positive staff morale.
• To willingly carry out any reasonable task as requested by a member of management.
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Management Systems Auditor Training
• Knowledge of the construction industry
• Excellent IT skills with experience in using computerised systems and specifically a working knowledge of MS Office
• Flexibility to travelling & working in different places as our business requires
We are Investors in People accredited We work hard to create an environment for job satisfaction, where our workforce feel that they are instrumental in contributing to the overall success of the business and on a personal level, can access development towards their professional goals and aspirations.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.