Public Liaison Officer (VN1201)
Business Area: Operational Management
Vacancy Base: Coventry & Wolverhampton
County: West Midlands
Contract Type: Permanent
Eurovia’s core expertise is transport infrastructure and urban development, producing specialist, market leading materials and construction services to the UK highways industry. Our knowledge and technical expertise has enabled investment in growth to develop innovative and sustainable construction techniques and solutions that benefit road users, airports, stadiums, playgrounds and pedestrian footways across the UK.
Our successful Contracting North division are looking for customer focused professionals to join the team and support on schemes across the Midlands. As the Public Liaison Officer you will play a pivotal role, building relationships with the community and providing up to date information to ensure minimal disruptions to local residents.
As the Public Liaison Officer you will be required to:
- Act as a direct point of contact between the local community and site teams
- Prepare and distribute written correspondence advising others of works
- Make face to face contact with key people and stakeholders
- Develop relationships with local residents and business owners
The successful Public Liaison Officer will have:
- The ability to make relationships with people at all levels
- A personable approach
- Ability to deal with confrontation in a positive way
- Strong IT skills
- Experience within a Customer facing role
We are Investors in People accredited We work hard to create an environment for job satisfaction, where our workforce feel that they are instrumental in contributing to the overall success of the business and on a personal level, can access development towards their professional goals and aspirations.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.