Managing Quantity Surveyor (VN1483)
Business Area: Commercial, Quantity Surveying & Project Management
Vacancy Base: Rotherham
County: South Yorkshire
Contract Type: Permanent
Eurovia’s core expertise is transport infrastructure and urban development, producing specialist, market leading materials and construction services to the UK highways industry. Our knowledge and technical expertise has enabled investment in growth to develop innovative and sustainable construction techniques and solutions that benefit road users, airports, stadiums, playgrounds and pedestrian footways across the UK.
As the Managing Quantity Surveyor you will be required to:
• Responsibility for managing a team of QS spread across different sites
• Providing commercial guidance and governance for the QS function.
• Delivering and building their application each month.
• Authorizing work completed by QS team
• Managing resources and allocating them efficiently.
• Provide training and support to the QS where necessary.
• Experience on highways projects is preference, construction / civils is essential.
• Manage large civil schemes i.e Town Centre renewals
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience with NEC
• A degree in relevant field would be ideal
• Managerial background
• Knowledge of commercial, general Highways projects
• Effective communicator
• Strong personnel manager
• Assertive and confident
We are Investors in People accredited We work hard to create an environment for job satisfaction, where our workforce feel that they are instrumental in contributing to the overall success of the business and on a personal level, can access development towards their professional goals and aspirations.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.