Site Manager (VN1265)
Business Area: Operational Management
Vacancy Base: Coventry
County: West Midlands
Contract Type: Permanent
Eurovia’s core expertise is transport infrastructure and urban development, producing specialist, market leading materials and construction services to the UK highways industry. Our knowledge and technical expertise has enabled investment in growth to develop innovative and sustainable construction techniques and solutions that benefit road users, airports, stadiums, playgrounds and pedestrian footways across the UK.
This is a great opportunity to join the divisional operations management team for Eurovia Contracting North. All of our Site Managers are responsible for the operational delivery of schemes on time and to budget. As a senior team member, with day to day responsibility for the delivery of one project, you will be responsible for ensuring the project is delivered in a way which matches Eurovia's processes, the divisional strategy and the long term plan which is put in place by the Contracts Managers.
As a Site Manager you will:
- Have day to day responsibility for the delivery of multi-million pound projects
- Be responsible for ensuring the projects are delivered in a way which matches business process and long term plan
The successful Site Manager will have:
- At least 5 years in highways or civil engineering in a principal contractor role, in a supervisory or management capacity
- Civil Engineering qualification is desirable
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to manage a team of people
- Passion for getting the job done correctly and for following process and procedural requirements
- Strong IT skills
The position is intended for works in the Coventry area. However as a contracting business the workload is volatile so you may be required to travel to other parts of the country on occasion and therefore require a full driving license.
We are Investors in People accredited We work hard to create an environment for job satisfaction, where our workforce feel that they are instrumental in contributing to the overall success of the business and on a personal level, can access development towards their professional goals and aspirations.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.