Business Graduate (VN1756)
Business Area: Graduates
Location: National (relocation required)
Competitive salary, 25 days holiday, pension plus benefits
As a UK market leader in civil engineering construction and highways related services, we operate across the UK.
We offer a tailormade graduate programme delivered through our group of innovative companies, designed to put your talent and passion to work. The graduate scheme will not only support and flex as you refine your career ambitions but will also stretch you to realise your full potential and achieve CMI qualification.
We are seeking Business Management or other suitable degree course graduates who are as inspired as we are about making a difference to the UK's highways networks and assets that shape people's lives.
What is graduate life like in our business? Visit our website www.eurovia.co.uk - this could be the next move you were looking for!
- Business student or other suitable degree course
- Willingness to take on responsibility and to learn further
- Solutions driven, self-motivation, initiative & confidence to challenge the status quo
- Excellent listening, verbal & written skills
- A full UK driving licence & prepare to be flexible on location
We regret that we cannot offer visa sponsorship for this position, therefore the legal right to work in the UK is essential.
Click on "ApplyNow"! to submit your CV and Application:
- An opening statement about why you are interested in this opportunity.
- How you feel Eurovia UK will support your personal aspirations.
- Three most important attributes or skills that you believe you would bring to our company.