Commercial Management/QS Graduate (VN1756)
Business Area: Graduates
Location: National (Relocation Required)
Competitive salary, 25 days holiday, pension plus benefits
As a UK market leader in specialist civil engineering construction and highway related services, we offer tailormade CICES/RICS aligned graduate programme delivered through our group of innovative companies, designed to put your talent and passion to work.
We are seeking Commercial Management/Quantity Surveying graduates (or other suitable degree courses) who are as inspired as we are about making a difference to the UK's networks and assets that shape people's lives.
What is graduate life like in our business? Visit our website www.eurovia.co.uk - this could be the next move you are looking for!
- Minimum 2:1
- A good understanding and application of technology
- Solutions driven, self-motivation, initiative and confidence to challenge the status quo
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills and willingness to take on responsibility
- A full UK driving licence and prepared to be flexible on location
We regret that we cannot offer visa sponsorship for these positions, therefore the legal right to work in the UK is essential.
Click on “Apply Now!” to submit your CV and complete our Graduate Application where you will be required to provide the following:
- An opening statement about why you’re interested in this opportunity
- How you feel Eurovia UK will support your personal aspirations
- Three most important attributes or skills that you believe you would bring to our company
Closing date for applications is 31 January 2021