Commercial Management/QS Year Placement (VN1757)
Business Area: Graduates
Location: National (relocation required)
Competitive salary, 25 days holiday, pension plus benefits
As a UK market leader in specialist civil engineering construction and highways related services, we operate across the UK.
We have opportunities for talented and passionate Commercial Management/Quantity Surveying students to join our team for an Industrial Placement (year).
We are seeking students and graduates who are as inspired as we are about making a difference to the UK's networks and assets that shape people's lives.
What will you be doing?
- Working as part of a team and play an active part in delivering projects or highways maintenance.
- Gain a better understanding of your chosen career field and gain valuable knowledge for your studies
- Learn soft skills that will be transferable in your future career
- Develop the ability to work with a variety of different colleagues in our operations e.g. managers, operatives, supervisors, commercial & finance and the supply chain
- Gain attributes on your path to a professional qualification with the CICES or RICS
- Minimum 2:1
- A good understanding and application of technology
- Solutions driven, self-motivation, initiative and confidence to challenge the status quo
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills and willingness to take on responsibility
- A full UK driving licence and prepared to be flexible on location
We regret that we cannot offer visa sponsorship for these positions, therefore the legal right to work in the UK is essential.
Click on “Apply Now!” to submit your CV and complete our Graduate Application where you will be required to provide the following:
- An opening statement about why you’re interested in this opportunity
- How you feel Eurovia UK will support your personal aspirations
- Three most important attributes or skills that you believe you would bring to our company
Closing date for applications is 31 January 2021