Contracts Manager (VN1846)
Business Area: Surfacing Operatives
Vacancy Base: Cheshunt
Contract Type: Permanent
Eurovia’s core expertise is transport infrastructure and urban development, producing specialist, market leading materials and construction services to the UK highways industry. Our knowledge and technical expertise has enabled investment in growth to develop innovative and sustainable construction techniques and solutions that benefit road users, airports, stadiums, playgrounds and pedestrian footways across the UK.
As the Contracts Manager, you will be expected to:
- To work safely and promote a safe environment for all operations, including monthly safety audits
- To work with the Operations Manager to deliver contract performance in line with agreed budgets
- To ensure effective programming & planning is carried out at all levels to ensure service delivery to clients
- To maximise outputs, reduce waste by ensuring efficient use of resources, i.e. people, plant, materials, SCP
- To ensure strong relationships are maintained with client base & key stakeholders
- To ensure financial governance and timely reporting, to assist in accurate month end reporting for P&L
- To manage the operational teams in line with TWWW, ref. company processes and procedures
- To ensure accurate reporting of all HS&E, IMS, KPIs, is carried out and submitted on time
The successful Contracts Manager will have:
- Experience managing or supervising machine lay surfacing gangs
- CSCS Manager Card
- Client / customer facing experience
- Programming experience
- Strong IT skills (MS Office & Papyrus)
- Traffic Management knowledge
We are Investors in People accredited We work hard to create an environment for job satisfaction, where our workforce feel that they are instrumental in contributing to the overall success of the business and on a personal level, can access development towards their professional goals and aspirations.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.