Contracts Manager (VN1930)
Business Area: Operational Management
Vacancy Base: N.Yorkshire
County: North Yorkshire
Contract Type: Permanent
Eurovia’s core expertise is transport infrastructure and urban development, producing specialist, market leading materials and construction services to the UK highways industry. Our knowledge and technical expertise has enabled investment in growth to develop innovative and sustainable construction techniques and solutions that benefit road users, airports, stadiums, playgrounds and pedestrian footways across the UK.
As the Contracts Manager you will be responsible for:
• Delivering against HSE and Commercial targets in addition to development of open and productive client and supply chain relationships
• Working safely and promoting a safe environment for all operations, this will also include ensuring that all supply chain operations are delivered inline with group standards
• Managing the operational teams and delivering programmes in line with budget. Ensuring accurate weekly reporting of revenue and costs and ensuring all commercial progresses are followed
• Monitoring the skills and experience of staff and operatives within the Management Unit and work with the Business Manager to plan training and development
• Working closely with the Plant & Fleet Department to manage the vehicle and equipment assets at best efficiency. This will include embracing the development of digital platforms to influence working practices
• Demonstrate excellent leadership skills to actively foster a positive staff morale
• To fully understand all aspects of the operational contracts and EST services. Identify opportunities and work with other EST colleagues to exceed client expectations
The successful Contracts Manager will have:
• Substantial proven experience at a Senior Level within the Highways sector
• Be an active collaborator with the ability to build relationships with clients, supply chain and across our operational businesses and shared services
• Be an enthusiastic team player and self-motivator
• Flexible in terms of hours worked, attitude and tasks undertaken
We are Investors in People accredited We work hard to create an environment for job satisfaction, where our workforce feel that they are instrumental in contributing to the overall success of the business and on a personal level, can access development towards their professional goals and aspirations.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.