Administration Assistant (VN2306)
Business Area: Administration
Vacancy Base: Stilton, Peterborough. PE7 3RP
Contract Type: Permanent
Eurovia’s core expertise is transport infrastructure and urban development, producing specialist, market leading materials and construction services to the UK highways industry. Our knowledge and technical expertise has enabled investment in growth to develop innovative and sustainable construction techniques and solutions that benefit road users, airports, stadiums, playgrounds and pedestrian footways across the UK.
Purpose of the role and your responsibilities;
- To provide purchasing support to our Eurovia Production
businesses – EST, Eurovia Roadstone, NKR and PolyBitumens.
Procure goods and services in accordance with Group Framework Agreements and Catalogues, ensuring they are utilised correctly.
- Ensure that the Local Purchasing Agreements are used correctly.
- Identify procurement betterment against group frameworks and advise Administration Manager accordingly.
- Coordinate regularly ordered items to ensure that spend is
aggregated where possible to ensure best commercial
• Excellent written and verbal communicator;
• Fully Proficient in all Microsoft applications;
• Ideally knowledge of SAP based systems;
• Previous understanding of buying functions would be preferable
We are Investors in People accredited We work hard to create an environment for job satisfaction, where our workforce feel that they are instrumental in contributing to the overall success of the business and on a personal level, can access development towards their professional goals and aspirations.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.