Business Industrial Placement (1Yr)
Business Area: Graduates
Location: Regional offices / depots located throughout the UK
Competitive salary, 25 days holiday, Pension plus benefits
As a UK market leader in civil engineering construction and highways related services, we operate across the UK.
We have opportunities for talented and passionate Business Management or other suitable course students to join our team
for an Industrial Placement (1 year).
We are seeking students who are as inspired as we are about making a difference to the UK's highways networks and assets that
shape people's lives.
What will your be doing?
Working as part of a our team and playing an active part in improving the business, ensuring compliance, continuous improvement and
contributing to the successful delivery of projects and highway maintenance contracts.
Gain a better understanding of your chosen field and gain valuable knowledge for your further studies.
Learn soft skills that will be transferable in your future career.
Develop the ability to work with a variety of different colleagues.
- Minimum 2:1
- Business student or other suitable degree course
- Willingness to take on responsibility and to learn further
- Solutions driven, self-motivation, initiative & confidence to challenge the status quo
- Excellent listening, verbal & written skills
- A full UK driving licence & prepared to be flexible on location
We regret that we cannot offer visa sponsorship for this position, therefore the legal right to work in the UK is essential.
Click on "ApplyNow!" to submit your CV and complete our Application:
- An opening statement about why you are interested in this opportunity
- How you feel Eurovia UK will support your personal aspirations
- Three most important attributes or skills that you believe you would bring to our company
Closing date 31 December 2021