Accountancy & Finance Graduate
Business Area: Graduates
Location: Regional offices / depots located throughout the UK
Competitive salary, 25 days holiday, pension plus benefits
As a UK market leader in civil engineering construction and highways related services, we operate across the UK.
We have opportunities for talented and passionate Accountancy & Finance Graduate to join our team.
We are seeking graduates who are as inspired as we are about making a difference to the UK's highways networks and assets that shape people's lives.
What will you be doing?
Working as part of our team, playing an active role in accounting and governance with exposure to all areas of a finance function, allowing the graduate to contribute to the accurate and timely reporting of results across the business.
Gain a better understanding of your chosen career.
Develop the ability to work with a variety of different colleagues.
- Minimum 2:1
- Accounting & finance or other suitable degree course
- Willingness to take on responsibility, to learn, self-motivated and to take initiative
- Good understanding of Excel
- Excellent listening, verbal & written skills
- Prepared to be flexible on location
We regret that we cannot offer visa sponsorship for these positions, therefore the legal right to work in the UK is essential.
Click on “Apply Now!” to submit your CV and complete our Graduate Application where you will be required to provide the following:
- An opening statement about why you’re interested in this opportunity
- How you feel Eurovia UK will support your personal aspirations
- Three most important attributes or skills that you believe you would bring to our company
Closing date for applications is 31 December 2021